Experience the power and performance of BMW over an adrenaline pumping day at Asia’s first BMW Driving Centre in Seoul. Here the extra portion of speed means even more driving fun. Professional BMW instructors will be on hand to provide training as you take to six unique tracks and experience off-road challenges that will push the limits of your skills. Experience the driving pleasure you have dreamed of. Later, explore the endless opportunities for entertainment in this vibrant city of Seoul and discover what makes it a destination like no other.
- Location: Seoul / Incheon, South Korea
- Dates: 5 to 7 October and 6 to 8 October 2017 (3D+2N)
- Vehicles: Full BMW model range
All participants must meet the minimum age requirement of 21 years old and drivers must hold a valid driving license, with a minimum of 2 years driving experience.
- An adrenaline packed day driving the latest BMW vehicles at the BMW Driving Center in South Korea
- Theory of driving dynamics
Two nights’ accommodation with full board in premium luxury accommodation
- Welcome Dinner on arrival night
- Airport pick-up and transfer from Incheon to Seoul
- Sightseeing with a local guide to see the highlights of Seoul
- Team support
Only few people will have the opportunity to take part in this event. Make sure you’re one of them.